• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to support workflow: camera -> ipad - edit, transfer thru cloud to desktop - only keep on LR Classic

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am looking to support the following workflow:

Being on the road a lot, but not wanting to keep the pictures permanently in the cloud, I want to download from cam to ipad. Edit there while I am on the road.

Sync thru cloud to desktop. But then remove from cloud and only keep local on desktop.

Obviously I do not want to loose the edits on the way and I do not like to migrate to DNG. I want to have eventually the original raws on the desktop and the edits in the LR Classic DB and not left overs on the cloud.

Any uggestions how to do this best?

Thanks,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Simply wait until they appear in LR Classic, then select them and remove them from the All Synced Photographs special collection in the Catalog panel. That will ​delete​ them from the cloud (and thus all the LRCC apps), but ​keep ​them in LR Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simply wait until they appear in LR Classic, then select them and remove them from the All Synced Photographs special collection in the Catalog panel. That will ​delete​ them from the cloud (and thus all the LRCC apps), but ​keep ​them in LR Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines