• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel Adobe Premiere Pro CC

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please cancel Adobe Premiere Pro CC (one-year) for me?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Hi!

You need to cancel yourself and it is quite easy to do so. If however, you experience problems with that, you need to contact Adobe via chat. This is a user to user forum, mostly followed by users who have not the priviledge to cancel your subscription.

You can do that onAdobe.com. Login into your id, if that is not yet done. Go to “Manage Account”. You will see a cancel plan with the plan you will like to cancel.

Please note that depending on the time of your cancel, you need to pay a cancel f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

You need to cancel yourself and it is quite easy to do so. If however, you experience problems with that, you need to contact Adobe via chat. This is a user to user forum, mostly followed by users who have not the priviledge to cancel your subscription.

You can do that onAdobe.com. Login into your id, if that is not yet done. Go to “Manage Account”. You will see a cancel plan with the plan you will like to cancel.

Please note that depending on the time of your cancel, you need to pay a cancel fee. The first 30 days can be canceled without fee, if my memory does not fail me. You need to look into the cancel conditions for current correct information.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you guy , I have tried to do by myself many times but for my page not show cancel plan. and I have sent my request via chat. just wait to cancel it. Thank you for let me know about the fee   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is my situation:

B798FB61-4860-4FA3-80C4-F0C4FE2922D9.jpeg

E1251EE7-4609-4243-ACF9-ADAA504C2881.jpeg

6662D251-F7DB-4D19-BE50-B27F8730CC8D.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines