Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge dualscreen?

Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks

Merry Christmas!

I use Adobe CC/Bridge 2018 win 10. How do I get the preview picture moved to my second screen, when I click on my files in the content windows? I would like it to be a big as possible..

The idear shold be, that I can quickly run through the files on my mainscreen and then  see the output on my second screen.

Claus Tersgov

Denmark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Claustergov,

To my knowledge, Bridge is a one Window application. While there have been MANY requests for the ability to move the various Bridge panels off to other screens, this is not a function that can be done with Bridge at this time. I add that last comment here in that MAYBE at some time, we will be able to do this, but not now.

While this is NOT what you're asking for, may I suggest that you move your Panels around to a more functional array that may be beneficial to you. For example, what I've done is to move my Content Panel to the right side and typically have it three thumbnails wide. I then place the Preview Panel to the middle and make it very big so that I can see a good large preview. On the left I have most of the other Panels: Favorites, Folders and Metadata are on the top while Filter and Keywords are on the bottom. Within the limitations and confines of Bridge, I find this works for me very well.

Perhaps some of the information in the following article may be of benefit for you:

Bridge Part 1: Making Bridge Work for You - Customizing the Interface

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines