• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with tiny thumbnails for texture and patterns

Engaged ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has plagued me ever since I started using the latest version of Photoshop (CC 2018)

When applying a pattern or a texture to my work-space, (sometimes with a  contour, too) the little thumbnail images are too small to see, plus they are almost impossible to scroll through!  Now it's so bad, it won't scroll at all even though I just loaded new ones.  Why on earth did they not give us a larger thumbnail area for this?  In an older version of PS the thumbnails work fine, even though they are still very small.

Can someone give me  some help with this?

Thank you

Running Windows 7 on this computer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Resetting your prefrences should help. See this thread: pattern preview box is so tiny

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting your prefrences should help. See this thread: pattern preview box is so tiny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the panels have a Panel Options ​with all sorts of goodies waiting to be discovered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, resetting my preferences did fix this.  Now I've got alot of preferences to put back like it had them!  But it's fixed.

Thank you.

Bookmarked this in case I forget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines