• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have lightroom 5.7 and I'm trying to sync with lightroom mobile. When I click on the badge next to LR logo then I can't click the first option in the menu (Sync with LR mobile) because I am not able to log in. I obviously have an Adobe account, but when I put my ID and password nothing happens....any idea?

Thank you in advance,

Matteo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

You need Lightroom CC (the subscription program) to do that. See this comparison chart:

Compare Lightroom CC vs. versions 5 & 6 | Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC history

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Lightroom CC (the subscription program) to do that. See this comparison chart:

Compare Lightroom CC vs. versions 5 & 6 | Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC history

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link now goes to "Introducing the all new Lightroom CC".

I also have Lightroom 5.7 (desktop), and was hoping to try out mobile.

Apparently I now have a 30 day trial (Creative Cloud free membership)

But when I go to LR 5.7, "Get started with LIghtroom mobile"-Sign in, and attempt to sign in, the sign in window just turns white and nothing happens.

Any thoughts on getting the connection?

If I read things correctly, since I have 5.7, I should be able to use mobile for $9/99/mo.  maybe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You still cannot use Lightroom Mobile with Lightroom 5.7. You would have to download and install Lightroom Classic CC or the new Lightroom CC (which is all cloud-based) and have the trial based on using those new programs. Be aware that the NEW Lightroom CC is a completely new program in version 1 status that is without many of the features that Lightroom users are accustomed to. Those who are looking for the more traditional Lightroom would want to be looking at Lightroom Classic CC. But it would be necessary to be looking at either one of those two programs in order to be using Lightroom Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines