• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to import Fotos from Apple "Foto" into Lightroom with folders, tags, etc. - Not from IPhoto, i mean Foto !!!

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

does anybody know how to import Fotos from Apples Foto Program in to Lightroom CC Classic ?

I know how it works with the IPhoto app, but not with the Foto app.

And i would like to keep the folders, tags and al this stuff.

THX,

Jörg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jörg,

Lightroom CC needs to access the folder structure of the Apple Photos app, Please refer these articles and let us know if they help.

Import from apple photos app to lightroom

How do you import the new OS X Photos app to Adobe Lightroom? - Photography Stack Exchange

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to test if I could but can not find apps for my iPhone X, or for my iMac, named 'Foto' or 'iPhoto'.

Are those the complete names of apps for Apple devices/computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this are the program from Apple to store pictures.

First it called iPhoto and now it is Foto (in Germany). To import Pictures from iPhoto its easy - there is a plug in. But the newer Program called "Foto", you can not import the  pictures with al tags, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines