• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing stuck on 1 photo for ages.

Participant ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... My 3 years old kid was playing some games on my phone and when I noticed he was using Lightroom camera to take a picture. It seems like I deleted that photo before I should've done because since then, my desktop Lightroom CC says that it's syncing 1 photo. It has been like that for quite some time now.

Any ideas?
Thank you.

P.S. - I don't know if it was the photo that my son took that is causing this, just pointing the timing of it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Make sure you are signed into your Adobe account then go to lightroom.adobe.com (your web version of Lr) and see if that image has synced to there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Lr CC for Desktop - Pause the sync process, (click the cloud icon upper right - choose Pause) wait a few seconds then Resume sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer Neox99.

I've tried that. And I've tried reseting the Desktop Lightroom program as well. It keeps "syncing"...

It's worth noting that it's not doing much, as there is almost no activity on my network card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you are signed into your Adobe account then go to lightroom.adobe.com (your web version of Lr) and see if that image has synced to there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines