• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I download images from CF card ?

Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Canon EOS7D. Recently, i exposed a number of images. I find that when I use my card reader (Kingston) Lightroom does not recognize the presence of the images in the card (~200). I can see the images when I use the playback on the camera. Similar results when I use Adobe Br. I use a iMac with OS 10.2. The reader worked fine approx 2 weeks ago. What do I need to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do I need to do?

As with all troubleshooting, isolate the cause. Is it the software, the hardware or the operating system?

• Try a different card reader,
  • Try a different cable
  • Try a different USB port on the computer
  • Try the card reader on a different computer
  • You know the card works in camera so try connecting the camera directly to the computer. Could be the USB port on the camera.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? You've posted in the Cloud-only Lightroom CC forum. Is this question better suited to the Lightroom Classic CC forum? or somewhere else? Doesn't sound like a Lightroom-only question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check that the images are not in a second folder on the card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines