• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema con Photoshop CC 2017

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cada vez que uso photoshop pongo ciertas preferencias como mover y añadir ventanas termino y cierro el programa, pero al momento de volverlo a abrir vuelve a aparecer todo como preestablecido, ¿Qué puedo hacer para que guarde mis preferencias?

Nota: También quita los estilos, pinceles, acciones etc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set up preferences without any documents open, then quit Photoshop and relaunch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm wrong but are you talking about saving a Workspace, you need to save your settings by creating a New Workspace

Untitled4.jpg

More info about saving Workspaces

Adobe Photoshop workspace basics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's a different problem. Event if you create a custom workspace without saving the panels position, they stay in place after closing and opening Photoshop. Seems like a kind of "memory problem".

Daniela try to reset your photoshop preferences: How to delete/reset Photoshop preferences

This usually solves most of the strange issues.

Please let us know,
Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don´t woks too, but when I open see this "La extensión Bibliotecas no se ha cargado porque Photoshop no ha encontrado el plugin JavaScript" and when I finish "No se han podido guardar la preferencias porque no se ha encontrado el archivo" its a window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it, but when I open it again it is not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines