• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Android App - Saving to SD Card

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the Lightroom for Android app on my Note 8 because I couldn't figure out whether the Note 8 camera app can save in a RAW format (Got conflicting answers from Samsung support and AndroidCentral forum). I want to save all my images in both .jpg and .dng format on my SD card, and I perceive that the Lightroom Android app can do so but I can't figure out how to so it. Once I have created the .jpg and .dng files, I will download them into the Photoshop Elements Organizer and edit them in Elements.

There are a few things I can'f figure out in the app:

1. Where are settings that allow me to save all images, both .jpg and .dng to my Note 8 SD Card?

2. Is there a way I can get the app to simultaneously save the image in both formats? If so, how.

Can someone help"

Thanks, Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob.

Glad you posted this as I'm seeking a little more advance version of this. In the settings of the app you can give Lightroom cc access to your sd card to save file but instead of save to your "physical" it save to the phones "emulated\0" folder.

1.To select sd card touch the 3 lines on the top left corner.

2. Then select "Device info & storage"

3. Flip the switch to blue and grant Lightroom all permissions it asks for.

It's like a "fake" sd card folder on your phone instead of saving to the real sd card.

I've moved the folder to the physical sd card and lightroom could still see the images but when I take a test shot it created the album in the old fake sd card location again.

I will try and make a symlink to the real sd card and see if that works but I think this needs to be addressed by Adobe.

Hope someone can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CluelessArt84 wrote about saving pictures in December 2017. It's May 2020 now and I installed the Lightroom Android App shortly, but I can't find any clue for saving an edited picture, let alone finding an edited (saved or not . . . ???) picture.

Is there any intelligible source or language that can help?

Thanks in advance,

Arnold

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines