• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing PS6 layers when saving as a PDF

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past year I have been taking PDFs, modifying them in PS6, saving them as layered PDF files and then reopening them later to work on the original layers I created.

All of a sudden today, every PS6 file I save as a PDF re-opens as a flattened file / one layer.  I have tried multiple "Save as" settings, but nothing will retain my layers.  Have a huge project due in 4 days...I' DESPERATE.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 22.44.32.png

Check this too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  The "Layers" check box has been checked the whole time - that was the first thing I checked.  I just tried unchecking it and saving it as a copy.  Still got the flattened pdf as the resultant file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines