• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creaive Suite 3 Design Standard Problems

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to activate the online replacement download of Creative Suit 3 Design Standard.  I have checked off the steps Adobe provided, and downloaded everything as directed however when I click on the new version with the new ID number, it reverts back to the same no connection error message. I really only need the Acrobat 8, and the Photo shop portions of the CS3. I am very reluctant to buy anymore Adobe Products without at least some phone support about getting this working or getting some type of discount on having to rebuy the same stuff.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discounts were available for CS4 and CS5, when they were current. Another 6 versions have happened since then... are you installing to a new system with a current operating system? Acrobat 8 will not work fully if you are, even if you get it going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines