Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding file-based Qualified Digital Signatures

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I am new to this topic and I was wondering if you could help me.
I would like to know if file-based Qualified Electronic Signatures exist, if yes, where could I get them. I tried a few companies on the AATL list, but no luck.
In this case, I am not talking about Qualified Cloud Signatures since those do not seem to work with Acrobat, but only with Adobe Sign.

If you know any other option that does not require hardware, such as cards, tokens etc. would also work.

Thank you in advance
Kastriot

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

You can't have a Qualified Electronic Signature (certificate) in a file-based store. From Wikipedia:

It is important to note that creating a qualified electronic signature is more than merely adding a qualified certificate to an advanced electronic signature. The signature must also be created using a qualified signature creation device (QSCD). This device is responsible for qualifying digital signatures by using specific hardware and software that ensures that he signatory only has control of th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't have a Qualified Electronic Signature (certificate) in a file-based store. From Wikipedia:

It is important to note that creating a qualified electronic signature is more than merely adding a qualified certificate to an advanced electronic signature. The signature must also be created using a qualified signature creation device (QSCD). This device is responsible for qualifying digital signatures by using specific hardware and software that ensures that he signatory only has control of their private key. In addition, a qualified trust service provider manages the signature creation data that is produced. The signature creation data must remains unique, confidential and protected from forgery

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines