Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with filter!

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!!!

Long time ago i made this picture ----> http://i68.tinypic.com/o5an2b.jpg like u can see in the picture im added this filter from photo shop...its like a scratch or ruined filter...i dont remember....but im pretty sure this filter was integrated inside PS!!!

So now i need to find again this filter but im looked everywhere inside PS  and i didnt find...so pls if u can help me im much apprecitate ty!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

I had a bit of trouble viewing the image, so I'll put it into the thread

<br/><a href="http://oi68.tinypic.com/o5an2b.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

So what Barbara is alluding to is to combine your layers into a single Smart Object or Group, and give it a layer mask.  Then paint with black in the layer mask to reveal the layer behind it, which would be white.  That's one way of achieving the sort of effect in your image.

Another metyhod might be to add a texture layer, and control how it looks with blend mode and opacity

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks to me like you may have used the texture in a layer mask. Something like this:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmm i dont think so it was layer mask...im not sure 100% but it was a filter maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't look like any of the filters that come with Photoshop. You may have used a third party filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a bit of trouble viewing the image, so I'll put it into the thread

<br/><a href="http://oi68.tinypic.com/o5an2b.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

So what Barbara is alluding to is to combine your layers into a single Smart Object or Group, and give it a layer mask.  Then paint with black in the layer mask to reveal the layer behind it, which would be white.  That's one way of achieving the sort of effect in your image.

Another metyhod might be to add a texture layer, and control how it looks with blend mode and opacity

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines