• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve paid for Lightroom CC subscription (and have receipt) but premium functionality is still not available. Have tried restoring purchases, logging out/in etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Pease let me know in case you still have problems to get access to the premium features. What I've heard from our entitlement service dev is that your accounts should be fixed. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 143 Replies 143
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same proble here support is no help on this issu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ggggg ggd, did I get it right that your Lr premium subscription is listed under ios-seetings->iTunes&App Store when you long tab the apple-id to view the subsciption state? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greeks I not sure what settings you want me to go to but here is my subscription state for lightroom active premium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, having the same issue. Please assist us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i had the same issue When i subscribed. Just go to your account and hit restore purchases, i then followed through and pressed get premium and it worked for me. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi have gone to restore the purchase, uninstalled the app and try signing out and in still nothing work. As pointed out by the original poster

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue. I hope this can be answered before year ends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue pls help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the inconveniences. Pease let me know in case you still have problems to get access to the premium features. What I've heard from our entitlement service dev is that your accounts should be fixed. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok my is working now thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me I have the same problem I all ready paid and can not activate my acuont and cant find help anywhere I have no idea if you guys have to send a password or something like a serial number 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by the way I have aallrerady sing in and CC wont let me activate my accuont

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is having the same problem, can someone help me? I’m paying every month but it won’t let me use the premium services?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try a "Restore Purchases" via the Lr Mobile settings, which can be triggered via the top left Lr-icon in albums view and when you then tab on the first account-entry.

If you still see the problem try to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just tab the navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out.

Afterwards start the renewal process from within LrMobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials.  Hope this helps.

If not could you please send us  a Lr Mobile diagnostic log which can be triggered when you  open up the  Lr Mobile settings via the top right 3-dot menu and  then navigate in to the Help&Support section and long-tab "Access our Support Forum"-entry and a  diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client. Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue.

- Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive done the first two and nothing has changed. I dont understand what you mean about the diognotic log? I go to help&support bit and it just takes me to previously asked questions by other customers? Surely someone can just use my email address to see my account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The diagnostic log gives help a lot to get a clue about your issue. Just long-tab (for approx 3 sec) the "Access our Support Forum"-entry and a log will be created and attached to your local mail-client.  - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm also having this problem and have been for a few months. Using Android and the Lightroom Mobile CC app has always shown that it's in trial mode despite me having purchased CC for the past like 2 years. The trial seemed to reset itself whenever there was any update but now I cannot access my synced files. Very annoying.

Tried signing out and signing back in, tried reinstalling, double checked active subscription, etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aron, please read this article.

Lightroom CC desktop and mobile apps unavailable to Education memberships purchased from Kivuto

It looks like that you are using a third-party educational subscribtione which do not include the Lr Mobile service.

-

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah gotcha. Any way I can convert to an educational subscription direct from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel. Did I get it right that you have the subscription listed as active under you iOS Subscription settings?

Could you try a "Restore Purchases" via the Lr Mobile settings and make sure that you are signed-in with the same Adobe-id which you use for this forum..., you can open up the settings via the top right 3-dot menu in albums view and when you then tab on the first account-entry you will see the "Restore Purchases" -trigger

If you still see the problem try to sign-out from iTunes&App Store via the iOS settings. Just tab the navigate to iTunes&App Store and long-tab your apple id which brings up the option to sign-out.

Afterwards start the renewal process from within LrMobile again and once prompted add your apple-id and credentials.  Hope this helps. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ios is correct, off my ipad. Just signed out of itunes and app store and signed back in, triggered restore purchases but same problem happened. says my subscription is expired.. idk what to do next 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel

I understand you tried Guido's advice already, but looking at your account it seems after your posted your message our server updated you to an expired state last night -- this may allow you to resubscribe now.  Please try again.  If you have both an iPhone and an iPad, it may help to use the same device that originally made the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines