• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ppt in cfpresentationslide

New Here ,
May 21, 2014 May 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been trying to use powerpoint as a source for the cfpresentationslide tag, but it would always give me this error: Could not initialize class com.sun.star.lib.loader.WinRegKey. How do I fix this? I am using CF 9 and I'm pretty sure that it supports powerpoint.  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is an old question, but in case anyone finds this (it comes up high in a Google search for this error), the problem is simply that you need to configure the CF Admin to point to an installation of OpenOffice. It can either be one you implemented on the server, or as found on some remote server (configured to allow remote access to its OpenOffice).

For implementing it on the server, note that it's not implemented automatically by CF. You need to download (http://download.openoffice.org/index.html ) and install it. Then in the CF Admin, on the "Document" page, you would the point to the directory where it was installed (such as, on Windows, C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\ --and yes, though that's where 32-bit Windows apps are installed, that works even with 64-bit CF)

For more in the CF docs on this need to get OpenOffice, see https://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/developing-applications/office-file-interoperability/using-cfdocu...

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation