• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse, notion de boucles et repeaters

Participant ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, existe t'il en muse une façon de créer des repeaters, on ajoute des images ou des des articles de presse en y associant une petite liste limitée en colone droite sur la page d'accueil ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alama.be,

Sorry, but I didn't get your query.

However, it looks like you are asking for some special features in your site, correct?

An example site or link will be more helpful for us to guide you better.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for your reply, i need remake this website with Muse.. http://www.luceymael.be

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can build a blog... then use that to list old threads | posts?

https://www.publiz.com/blog.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank, I need repeaters or equivalent in the admin part for articles and gallery. I'm going to see the blogs side .. I thought there might have been tools in the library for that ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow that site takes forever to load... Muse could make that but is this the part you are having trouble with?

Screenshot (394).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank UssNorway, yesi it'is ! in my admin, i have this;
Image 1.jpg
And is intoduction need automaticaly commes in home page (with repeater or other) this limited to a few entries.
For the articles page, is seem a blog entries . Is there a component that allows this? Sorry for my bad english..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry but i don't understand this last post... is your question about skeuomorphism?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines