Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ghost Clone Tool

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Does anyone know of a feature in the clone stamp where only a ghost image of what you are cloning shows on the new image? The images show up around and behind the images you have cloned. I didn't change any settings that I am aware of.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Just turn down the opacity of the clone brush  or, better as you can adjust it later,  clone onto an empty layer and turn down the opacity of the layer.

I just realised you were seeing this as an issue -= not asking how . So check the clone stamp blending mode, opacity and flow settings in the options bar.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just turn down the opacity of the clone brush  or, better as you can adjust it later,  clone onto an empty layer and turn down the opacity of the layer.

I just realised you were seeing this as an issue -= not asking how . So check the clone stamp blending mode, opacity and flow settings in the options bar.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that advice should not have solved the issue please post a screenshot including all pertinent Panels (Options Bar, Layers, Clone Source, …).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines