• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to add my wife's signature and initials to my Adobe Acrobat DC but it seems that I can only store one set of Signature and initial. Is there a way to store a second for use?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to add my wife's signature and initials to my Adobe Acrobat DC but it seems that I can only store one set of Signature and initial. Is there a way to store a second for use?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using Acrobat's Digital Certificates one can and often does store more than one set of digital signatures. Once can only apply the digital signature if one has the private password for the certificate. Others download and save digital certificates so they can validate an applied digital certificate or use the digital certificate to open the PDF is that is part of the security applied to the PDF.

Fill & Sign is a different issue and only allow one signature and set of initials per user. For another to use Fill & Sign on a signed PDF the PDF needs to be opened on a system into which that user is logged on to open the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines