• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 'home' screen ??

Advocate ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With no file(s) open in PS it reverts to showing Recent, CC Files or LR Photos.

Irritating clutter to me.

Is there a different view available?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Oh, and just as an FYI if you ever want to know more about the start screen (technically a workspace), Adobe wrote a help doc for that: Start workspace​. Since it is a workspace, you can also just go to the Workspace menu and change to something else in the event you don't want it switched off in every situation (which is what happens when you uncheck the toggle in Preferences).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neox99,

If the Start screen bugs you, go to Preferences via the "Edit" menu on Windows or the "Photoshop" menu on Mac. Go to "General" and uncheck "Show "Start" Workspace When No Documents Are Open".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now I'm laughing at myself. I looked thu the preferences many times looking for the 'cure'.

I just missed that the view is called Start. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and just as an FYI if you ever want to know more about the start screen (technically a workspace), Adobe wrote a help doc for that: Start workspace​. Since it is a workspace, you can also just go to the Workspace menu and change to something else in the event you don't want it switched off in every situation (which is what happens when you uncheck the toggle in Preferences).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines