• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

65 photos have been syncing

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greetings...65 photos have been syncing for a few weeks now... always 65. Any ideas how I can find the culprits?

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 11.27.02 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Monty and Mark.

Rick Spaulding’s suggestions on this thread may help:

Lightroom CC: Syncing stuck forever | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pause syncing.

Use the Lr Web and check that the sync is really not complete. Using the Web to access the cloud bypasses any Lr software that may be hanging your sync.

If syncing is not complete, return to Lr CC then resume syncing.

That failing: Close Lr, restart your computer, restart Lr and start the sync anew for the files that are not already synced.

I've discovered that syncing (Adding) thru Lr desktop always takes longer than when using the web version. Both accomplish the very same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your suggestions! On the web nothing shows syncing, I tried all your suggestions and still shows syncing in the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have two photos that have been syncing for two days.  I have tried the above suggestion.  Pausing, rebooting then restarting syncing.  No help...

Is there anyway to find out which files are attempting to sync?

Thanks

Monty

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 9.36.20 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monty and Mark.

Rick Spaulding’s suggestions on this thread may help:

Lightroom CC: Syncing stuck forever | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link.  This worked.  Note I did not have to delete the photos, I just had to change the rating and also gave them e "pick" flag:

1. In the My Photos area in the left pane, select the All Photos album.
  2. Switch to the Square Grid view (), which displays photos as equal-sized thumbnails along with their flag status, sync status, and rating.
  3. While holding down the Alt key (Win) or Option key (Mac), click the cloud icon (). Lightroom CC now displays only those photos that it's trying to sync.
  4. Press Ctrl+A (Win) or Command+A (Mac) to select all the photos displaying in the grid and then do any of the following:
    1. Delete the selected photos by choosing the Edit > Delete option and then add the photos in Lightroom CC again.
    2. Apply a flag or a star rating to selected photos.

The syncing issue should now be resolved. To check the sync status, click the cloud icon () at the upper-right corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you thank you! it worked!!! nice tip on the option click cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines