• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why I can't see the Photoshop preview pannel on cc 2018?

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's wrong with my Photoshop cc 2018 ??? I can't see the preview panel or the center part of the Photoshop ??? Does Photoshop CC has any bug ???? Please Help .. I already uninstall and re-install the new file from creative cloud but it not solved my problem ???

By the way I am using dell laptop wiht windows 10 pro and I am not using dual monitor.

I recently get the problem after I update cc 2018 second update, Before the second update, It works very well.

26513618_764955163713948_1097822479_o - Copy.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far apart from reinstalling (and did you use the Cleaner Tool before doing that)?

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far apart from reinstalling (and did you use the Cleaner Tool before doing that)?

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes ...
It works when I stop using graphics processor. But do I always need to turn off my graphics process for photoshop ??? It's not good for me because sometimes I need to do some have projects with lots of effects and filters. Then what to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if there is a newer Divice driver for you display adapter then you have install in your OS if there is install it and see if you can use your GPU with that version in Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My display driver is up to date but it still not solved my problem !!! What should I do sir ??? Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bishwaadhikari  wrote

My display driver is up to date

Did you check that directly from the graphics card manufacturer's site?

Don't rely on Windows to tell you if the driver is up to date.  Windows is often wrong.

You can also try downloading a previous driver version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines