Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My files are getting damaged

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In short,

Recently, my iPad (v11.2.1) had issues with the Adobe Reader (v 17.12.15) while working with my pdf files.

whenever I make changes, highlights or underlines, the changes won’t be saved and couldn’t be opened afterwards..

later on, when I tried to open the files in my Mac, it shows the files are corrupt or damaged.

I used an older version of my files, after the new ones were broken, but still they get damaged after editing,,

WHAT SHOUL I DO??

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ayman515​,

We are still trying to reproduce the problem at our end.

Would you be willing to share the corrupted PDF documents that you are having problems with?

I sent you a forum private message with the instructions on how to share files with us (Adobe).

Although we may not be able to repair the damage, inspecting the corrupted PDF document would help us with our investigation.

Thank you for your help and patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ayman515​,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.01.15 to the App Store.

We believe that the problem that you've experienced with the previous version of Acrobat Reader is fixed in 18.01.15.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines