• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenting with captions from Lr CC?

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to present slideshows from Lr CC, now called Classic. I haven't found a way to do this in Lr CC. Can anybody help me plse? Basically I want to present my pics with simplte titles on them; in Lr CC Classic that used to be through the captions, which could be displayed on the pics in slideshow mode.

So, right now, I am not using the Lr CC presentation mode, which is a pity, but still preenting from Classic/Slideshow.

Any help is much appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Simply browse to lightroom.adobe.com and login with your Adobe ID. Then you'll see all your synced albums and images, select an album and there's a "play" icon top right of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an internet connection where you're presenting from, you could consider presenting the slideshow via the LRCC Web app....the slideshow function of that app overlays both Title and Caption. It's got no "bells and whistles" in terms of transitions etc., but it does have a full-screen mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, thks the quick response!

Yr suggestion might well work for me. Can you indicate how / where I can get the web app?

Many thks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply browse to lightroom.adobe.com and login with your Adobe ID. Then you'll see all your synced albums and images, select an album and there's a "play" icon top right of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine, many thanks. This works as indicated. Indeed a basic solution. I'll be expecting the presentation (and other!) features from Classic to be reflected in CC eagerly :-). Until that time my workflows have become more functional with CC but also more time consuming because I cannot drop Classic yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines