Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reset password HELP

Level 1

Can someone help me. I am having trouble resetting my password for AMO.

When i try login, i see - Your password has been disabled. Please contact technical services to reset your password.

How contact technical services ??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

If you would want to reset your password please contact anybody from Adobe Media optimizer technical team through RT platform.  You can also contact your SPOC from Media Optimizer team if you have an assigned person. Let me know if you need any more details.

Regards

Ritika

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

If you would want to reset your password please contact anybody from Adobe Media optimizer technical team through RT platform.  You can also contact your SPOC from Media Optimizer team if you have an assigned person. Let me know if you need any more details.

Regards

Ritika

Level 1

All I see is - http://clip2net.com/clip/m527446/90193-clip-500kb.jpg?nocache=1

There are no links, no contacts, i can see nothing. What is RT platform?

Level 1

I have been trying to re  set  password  for three days  for a new  soft ware the   Adobe links they post are  NIL ..

Employee

Hi, labrador sunshine​,

Sorry to hear you're having issues resetting your password.

With what new software are you having password issues?

Have you previously been able to sign in successfully?

If it uses Adobe ID for sign in, which many Adobe services and solutions make use of, then this article should be helpful: Adobe ID account and sign-in troubleshooting

If it is something else, please be as specific about where you're having issues so we can assist.

Kind regards,

- Carey