• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filling not working as before

Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I used to fill it would first fill it like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet and then I'd click the same area a few times more and it would slowly fill the white area that the fill missed out. But now I press it a second time and it does this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Before it seemed to slowly fill the remaining area that was empty but now it fills every area that isn't empty with no softness. How can I go back to before? I've tried messing about with tolerance and that didn't work.

Update: the problem seems to be it fills the entire area (my problem) when I don't have a background on said layer, if there's nothing behind the black of what i'm filling, it does it badly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can paste screen shots directly into the thread. No need to link to third party image sharing sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but even with antialias on theres still a little white left over, you can see it on the left circle on the image you posted. Also here, inbetween the black and brown.

BS1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines