• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nightmare to cancel Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like other’s on this forum have tried for months to cancel my adobe stock subscription. The cancel button on my adobe stock account is mysteriously missing for months. i have contacted customer support on various occasions to request my adobe stock subscription Be canceled but my chat ubruptly ends with no warning and no solution. This is incredibly frustrating. i have waited and waited for a representative only to be hung up on. You are stealing peoples money if you refuse to let them cancel a subscription and continue to draft money out their account! I was horrified to see that others have had this same problem with  no solution. It’s a scam to not let people cancel their subscriptions. I have loyally paid for my creative suite for years, but am so disappointed in this I May cancel everything altogether, this is ridiculous Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Hi Alma,

I apologize for the poor experience that you've been through.

I have checked the case notes and will be escalating it to the concerned team so that they can contact you and help you with the resolution.

Appreciate your patience.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any updates.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alma,

I apologize for the poor experience that you've been through.

I have checked the case notes and will be escalating it to the concerned team so that they can contact you and help you with the resolution.

Appreciate your patience.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any updates.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started