Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Line Spacing -- Interactive PDF exported from InDesign

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been making interactive PDFs using InDesign for some time now. This program always frustrates me. I do no find Acrobat very intuitive--perhaps I am missing something. When I export from InDesign CC and open the PDF in Acrobat Pro DC, all the text is now gone--this is frustrating but I just re-enter in info and format it again, save and hand it off to be used as a fillable PDF.

Currently I am working with a PDF where I want to change the line spacing since my two multi-line text box is having the text cut off. I do not wish to resize the text, put on "auto", or increase the textbox height.

I find that the only way I can have the line spacing option come up is when I'm in "Edit PDF" tool, but then the exported boxes from InDesign won't allow me to select them; only when I'm in "Prepare Form" will it let me edit those. I have tried deleting the boxes in "Prepare Form" and remaking them in "Edit PDF" but this is a whole new set of issues.

Why don't these programs work with each other?

Looking for any help on this one. Thanks!

Shannon

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?