• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trademarks? Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if it is at all possible to buy the trademark of an image? I have a customer that would like an image from Adobe Stock to be the face of his company but he's worried that too many people will end up with the same image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Hi Ashley,

It is not possible to buy the trademark of an image, however, you may go ahead and modify the non-editorial asset in any way you deem necessary.

Note: Your modifications must not violate or infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, nor place the author or the model in a bad light or depict them in any way that might be deemed offensive. For more details you may refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Additionally, I would like to let you know that if

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashley,

It is not possible to buy the trademark of an image, however, you may go ahead and modify the non-editorial asset in any way you deem necessary.

Note: Your modifications must not violate or infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, nor place the author or the model in a bad light or depict them in any way that might be deemed offensive. For more details you may refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Additionally, I would like to let you know that if you are using the unmodified images, you need to provide credits to the photographer, however, as per the licensing terms if the image is modified then the attribution is not necessary however, you can still give the author credits on a separate credit page which is an optional choice.

For more information about Adobe Stock license terms and restrictions you may refer to License information and Terms of use | Adobe Stock

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very helpful, thank you.

One more question:

If I were to add text to the image and then print it on some t-shirts, would I need to credit the artist in some way? I would be purchasing the extended license, of course.

Thanks,

Ashley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ashley,

In order to add text to the image and print it on t-shirts, you would require an Extended license, however, it is not important to add credit to the artist in this scenario.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started