Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do these guys create their images?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon and happy new year

One PS tutorial I've never seen anywhere is one that shows how these guys do it:

http://jamesfridman.com/

and

https://www.instagram.com/kirbyjenner/?hl=en

I know a fair amount about PS but to me what these guys do is amazing.

James Fridman does very well manipulating body parts while the Kirby Jenner account just does amazing everything.

I don't believe it’s all cloning and selections; it would take an extreme amount of time to create these images.

Is there any tutorial that approaches what is done on the KirbyJenner instagram account?

Most likely they are taking his picture in the pose in wants and inserting him into the pictures.

regards, David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd have to ask them, but this doesn't really seem that complicated. You just have to dress up, match the light and then find the right pose in front of some suitable background that later would allow doing easy cutouts. The rest is just conventional everyday PS grund work - color matching, aforemntioned cutout work, corrective warping and distortions, lots of painting masks to blend stuff in.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great tutorial but I feel there's a lot of difference in doing this sort of abstract composite and doing people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A combination of skill, ability and great deal of patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines