• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop update

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having this same issue in Photoshop. You say to update to version 22.01 but I can not find this update anywhere to be found. I have version 19 and CC says I am up to date and there are NO UPDATES to be had.  I am on a PC so is there a different version level for different OSs? That said, please provide a LINK to the update so that we can fix this issue.

ResolutionIssue.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rebeccah83816893  schrieb

Hello, I am having this same issue in Photoshop. You say to update to version 22.01 but I can not find this update anywhere to be found. I have version 19 and CC says I am up to date

Yes, because that is the current Photoshop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moving thread to Photoshop General Discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monika is absolutely correct. The current version of Photoshop is CC version 19.0  r.190.

What problem are you having with that version?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see my image above, and I noted in the Illustrator forum others were having this same issue.

I am Exporting OR doing Save As and my images are being saved as 96 DPI please see the image above in my post.

I am not that new to Photoshop so I have saved a few thousand images in my day and this is only recently happening to me.

In the Illustrator forum an Adobe support person said that version 22.01 solved the issue but sadly, he must have access to

some beta version because version 22.01 does not exist in the real world of Adobe clients.

So My image CLEARLY shows I am saving images as 300 DPI but my Win 10 computer is not showing them as 300.

This ONLY just recently started happening with my last Adobe update of around xmas time or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Derek, yep you can see my image dimensions are correct but the DPI is wrong.

When I put them into InDesign I am told the resolution is only 96 which is what alerted me that my images have DPI issues.

I am now just saving the PSD file and using that to retain the resolution but that doesn't work for all my projects as I need PNG or JPGs that are the correct DPI for other platforms I use the images on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

What steps are you using to save or export out the JPG using Photoshop?

The most recent Illustrator CC version is 22.0.1, which is what they are referring to in the original thread.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

300PPI x 11" = 3300 px

300PPI x 8.5" = 2550 px

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Umm, not sure why you the resolution is showing up differently. I've got the current version also, and it shows correctly:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines