• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Complete But Missing Photo?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC on my iPad Pro and iPhone both say that sync is complete, but there is one photo that’s missing. That photo is on my iPad Pro but it’s not on my iPhone. No matter what I do, I can‘t seem to get LRCC to reconcile this. To be clear, I know which photo this is. On my iPad, the album it’s in shows 113 images; on my iPhone, the same album reports 112 images. I’ve tried copying that photo to another album on the iPad to see if I could get it to sync that way, but no luck.

I won’t be home for another day or two, so can’t check my desktop. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Hi eujinh,

Please sign-out & sign-in from the Lightroom mobile app from your iPhone and check if that helps to complete the sync.

Also, you can save that one image to the device using the iPad and then remove it from Lightroom mobile app. Once the image is removed, you can add that image again to Lightroom mobile app from the device and sync it to other devices.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi eujinh,

Please sign-out & sign-in from the Lightroom mobile app from your iPhone and check if that helps to complete the sync.

Also, you can save that one image to the device using the iPad and then remove it from Lightroom mobile app. Once the image is removed, you can add that image again to Lightroom mobile app from the device and sync it to other devices.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines