• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Requirements

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system is Intel Pentium N3540 series and mine is Win-7 32-bit OS.. Will Photoshop CC 2018 work in my system.. Please, clarify my doubt.. Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

* 3D features are disabled on 32-bit platforms and on computers having less than 512MB of VRAM. Oil Paint filter and video features are not supported on 32-bit Windows systems.

System requirements | October 2017 (19.0) release of Photoshop CC

Windows

• Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
  • Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
  • 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
  • 2.6 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
  • 1024 x 768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended*
  • OpenGL 2.0-capable system
  • Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.**

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines