• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browse sequences in WebHelp Pro

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2008 Apr 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I publish my project to WebHelp Pro and the browse sequence buttons appear but they do not work. Do browse sequences work in WebHelp Pro. They work fine for the same project when published to WebHelp.
Thanks for any help.
I am using RoboHelp 7 and RoboHelp Server 7

I posted this in the WebHelp category with no results. I hope someone in this category can help.
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2008 Dec 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a fix for this? I'm having a similar problem. I have a browse sequence setup, but when I publish my project as WebHelp Pro the forward and back buttons do not show up at all. I'm also missing the search box next to the "Powered by RoboHelp" image.

I'm using RoboHelp X5 and RoboEngine 4. This project was originally created with RoboInfo 5, then converted to RoboHelp X5. Both the browse buttons and search box were visible in the RoboInfo project.

Thanks for any help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RS555 and welcome to the RH community.

To be honest there probabaly aren't a lot of browse sequence users and even less that use them in WebHelp Pro output. However we'll do our best to help. If you look at the output (i.e not on the RH Server) does the browse sequence display?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help Colum, but I just figured it out. For the WebHelp Pro SSL I had to enable the "Browse Sequences" and "Search Input Field in Toolbar" options under the "NewWindow" properties in the Projects Windows folder.

Thanks again for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes. Isn't it annoying how you can't save your default options when you create a project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2008 Dec 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I am having a similar problem. I am using RoboHelp HTML 7. My project is using web help pro. I have created a browse sequence. When I view the primary layout in a web browser the "next topic" and "previous topic" buttons don't do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2008 Dec 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ah, nevermind. I didn't follow the previous post at first. But after going to the "project set-up" tab and expanding the "windows" folder, I found the "new windows" icon. Enabling the "browse sequences" checkbox under the "new windows" properties fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp