• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you get an escalation?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been advised in a tech support phone call and here in the forum that I need to escalate my case.

I called again today to escalate the case. I dealt with a tech support person at Adobe who was transferred me to have the case escalated.

A supervisor took the call and refused to escalate the case. He insisted on researching my question and had me on hold twice.

I requested several times to have the case escalated and he kept refusing and changing the subject. I have already spent 2 1/2 hours between being on hold and waiting for Adobe reps to learn how Photoshop works. The supervisor told me that he could escalate the case but rudely changed the subject whenever I asked him to do so. When did Adobe tech support get so many rude, arrogant and uncooperative time wasters?

Is there a number I can call to by-pass these gatekeepers and finally get my questions answered to a more knowledgeable person?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will see if I can get a hold of some one. Hopefully

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll add that if you have a twitter account you can use @adobecare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Please let us know the status of case # ADB-633948-T2K1  .

We can escalate if required.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the link provided, I get the screen that reads "Safari Can't Find the Server." can you please double check the link? I appreciate your help. As it stands, no one will put me through to escalate the case and I do not have an answer at all,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link is an internal Adobe server link - you wont have access to it. The number is for reference only when referring to the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rajashree Bhattacharya : Could you please help me escalate [13983] Re: Regain access to the sandbox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines