• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't sign in to download flash player. have changed password completed and still can't sign in

Dec 13, 2014 Dec 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can't sign in to download flash player. have changed password completed and still can't sign in

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

These are user-to-user public forums, and staff participate when they can, in between their normal workload.  You posted a follow-up comment 4 minutes after your original post. I don't think there are any forums anywhere where you should expect a reply that quickly.

Flash Player does not require a password, this is your operating system requiring the password.  See What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

I joined AAdobe Flash player, got a new password but it won't let me sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello???? mm Poor service.  Good Bye. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are user-to-user public forums, and staff participate when they can, in between their normal workload.  You posted a follow-up comment 4 minutes after your original post. I don't think there are any forums anywhere where you should expect a reply that quickly.

Flash Player does not require a password, this is your operating system requiring the password.  See What userid & password do I need to install Flash Player? for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

I am surprised that you would be sarcastic with a customer. I will find

help else where.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sarcasm at all. The link I posted has the info you requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines