• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nik and Topaz plugins crashing Photoshop after recent update

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated Photoshop CC and now when I trying using any of the Nik or Topaz plug ins Photoshop CC immediately crashes!  Has anyone else had this issue or found a solution?  Thank you for any input.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi AK_Kristin,

Sorry that Photoshop is crashing while using the Nik and Topaz plugins.

Please review the solution listed in this discussion 2018 Nik Collection Not Compatible and let us know if that helps.

If you are using a MAC OS(latest), then this discussion NIK filters crash Photoshop on macOS High Siera might help.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AK_Kristin,

Sorry that Photoshop is crashing while using the Nik and Topaz plugins.

Please review the solution listed in this discussion 2018 Nik Collection Not Compatible and let us know if that helps.

If you are using a MAC OS(latest), then this discussion NIK filters crash Photoshop on macOS High Siera might help.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank Akash Sharma for replying.  The solution in the thread worked for the Nik plugins.  For the Topaz plugins I went to their website and they had a windows command prompt I had to download and reinstall each plugin filter individually.  Everything is back and running correctly without crashing.  Is this going to be something I have to do each time that there is an update? 

Thank you for your help.

-Kristin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines