Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC - Audio out of sync (URGENT)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an 8 minute long animation.

Within the Animate CC, timeline and audio and everything is perfectly synced.

IF I export a video, the video is BLANK, but I can hear the audio.

IF I use the media encoder and publish as the H.264, the audio gets out of sync as the animation goes by, so after 3-4 minutes you can notice it a lot.

How do I fix this? I don't get why the MOV file is black with no visuals but that's less of the problem, I wanna know how to fix the media encoder out of sync issue.

This is a bit urgent, any advice is appreciated. I've been searching for an answer for a few hours now but cant find a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Finally fixed it!

To answer you, I dont know what i was opening it with but it wasnt quicktime, hence the black screen for the first issue.

It is set to stream.

The entire thing was fixed by putting the frame rate of Animate CC to 23.98 instead of 24 which was default, in case someone else might end up here trying to find a solution.

Thanks for the response though!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Svenls,

Quick question, what document type is this in ? ActionScript 3/HTML5 Canvas/WebGL etc ?

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it is ActionScript 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And is your sound set to Stream sync or Event? Also, what program are you viewing the MOV in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally fixed it!

To answer you, I dont know what i was opening it with but it wasnt quicktime, hence the black screen for the first issue.

It is set to stream.

The entire thing was fixed by putting the frame rate of Animate CC to 23.98 instead of 24 which was default, in case someone else might end up here trying to find a solution.

Thanks for the response though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. You'll find that 23.976 is better still, if you're able to type that in instead of 23.98.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, just wanna say you've saved me an anxiety attack. I was so frustrated, if it hadnt been for you my assignment would be totally off. Thank you so so so much omfg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you from the future! I was worried my whole animation was gone, so you saved me a bunch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG Thank you thank you thank you! I've been trying everything, going from Animate to Premiere and back and forth exporting sequences, audio separately and it just wouldn't work. Changing the frame rate fixed my sync problem perfectly! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think changing the frame rate is a really bad solution! Although I don't know why 23.976, but for some people, it is unacceptable to change a 30-frame video to 23.976!

The method I often use is to use flash cs6 to export wav audio, and then export sequence frames to do matching in pr. This is a perfect solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Firewood:D 

that solution is applicable for users that have a 24fps rate.  anyway, this problem has been fixed by adobe engineering with later versions of flash/animate.  ie, have someone else (with a current animate version) create your video for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines