• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 9 Pro - Attach to Email not working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After my recent Windows 10 update, my Attach to Email, which used to open Outlook, is no longer working.  Nothing happens when I click on Attach to Email.  

This used to happen after updates when I had Windows 7 and finally stopped.  Microsoft finally figured out a simple fix, but they won't help now for a 3rd party app.   If it matters, I have Microsoft 2010.

Thank you

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 9 is very old and not compatible with Windows 10, so this kind of problem is to be expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working just fine until I had the windows update last week.  Apparently a lot of people are having the same problem with the Windows 1709 update.  I updated on 12/31.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly the risk of using incompatible software. It might work fine one day and then stop working the next one, especially after a change like an OS update...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was nice to see that people with more recent versions of acrobat are having the same problem.   It used to be an easy setting fix that Microsoft would help me fix.  I can't remember what it is.  It was just a box somewhere that need checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the following thread:

email button doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines