• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get an effect file? AVI file?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im seeing on tutorials that people are loading up clips from their computer files, and along with it they drag a file that seems to only have an effect on it. If anyone knows what these are and want to explain where they come from and where to get them and if you can find any type of effect you are thinking of. I don't think these files come from the effect & preset panel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Hi, I suspect you mean pre-keyed stock footage. There is free stuff available as well as commercial packages such as:

VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you are talking about. Provide a link to one of those tutorials so we can understand what you actually mean. presumably you simply refer to some kind of stock footage or pre-rendered clips, but who's to know?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also sounds like you ought to ditch the YouTube tutorials, and learn the After Effects Basics:

After Effects tutorials | Learn how to use After Effects CC

They come with practice files, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean they saved their own preset?

Otherwise, I'm not sure what you mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I suspect you mean pre-keyed stock footage. There is free stuff available as well as commercial packages such as:

VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professional...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines