Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop error imagen 8 bits [Mac]

Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al abrir al 100% cualquier foto que por defecto viene con 8 bits, me salen cuadros en la imagen. ¿Por qué? He probado en otro Mac la misma versión de Adobe y sistema operativo y va bien. Gracias.

Captura de pantalla 2018-01-04 a las 23.10.26.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

danielad17065581  wrote

When you open any photo that by default comes with 8-bit 100%, they leave me pictures in the image. Why? I've tried other Mac version of Adobe and operating system and goes well. Thank you.

Almost certainly a display adapter/ video card driver issue.  Try turning off User Graphics Processor in Preferences > Performance.  Make sure your video card driver is up to date.  With Windows systems we stress that people need to go to the card maker's site.  I don't know how that wor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

danielad17065581  wrote

When you open any photo that by default comes with 8-bit 100%, they leave me pictures in the image. Why? I've tried other Mac version of Adobe and operating system and goes well. Thank you.

Almost certainly a display adapter/ video card driver issue.  Try turning off User Graphics Processor in Preferences > Performance.  Make sure your video card driver is up to date.  With Windows systems we stress that people need to go to the card maker's site.  I don't know how that works with Macs.

What Photoshop version are you using?

What Mac hardware?

What version of OSX?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. It works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines