• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sort script panel alphabetically

Enthusiast ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any way to sort these alpha? They used to be. Since update to CC2018, they are no longer. Don't see any way in the pop out menus.Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 9.41.26 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

You're looking at a bug from High Sierra and how it interacts with InDesign CC. It has been reported but has not yet been fixed between Apple and Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're looking at a bug from High Sierra and how it interacts with InDesign CC. It has been reported but has not yet been fixed between Apple and Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was going mad! I've only just upgraded to High Sierra as well and began to notice this as well.

If other readers are noticing the same issue, make sure to let Adobe know @ the wishform! Scripts Panel Sorting – Adobe InDesign Feedback

If the answer wasn't in my post, perhaps it might be on my blog at colecandoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I recall, it's not just in InDesign CC 2018, it's at least in CC 2017 as well so it really is a High Sierra issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it's a problem with all versions on High Sierra. I'm seeing it with CC2014 and CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe engineers are aware of the problem but it may be Apple's to fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an note that the problem also appears in the Illustrator CC 2017 Scripts menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's using "Date Added" information to sort. What I did here was open Scripts folder in Finder, moved everything to another folder, and start adding back one by one in the order I want them to appear. The first you add will be the first in list.

Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all

Apparently this bug has been fixed...

Scripts Panel Sorting – Adobe InDesign Feedback

fixed.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines