• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe draw app

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to transfer a layer I draw on adobe draw to adobe sketch is It possible..?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Ko,

You're referring to merging a Sketch Layer and an Image Layer, right? This is actually dragging and dropping layer content between the apps.

When dragging and dropping a layer from Draw to Draw the Draw Layer is editable (it's brought in as an Draw Layer).

But, when dragging and dropping a layer from Draw to Sketch, it's as if you're copying from the clipboard (the Draw layer is brought in as an Image Layer), so the content is not editable. If someone wanted to edit that Draw content that Imag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IFatma.

Are you using the most recent (v4.5) iOS versions of Draw and Sketch? And at least iOS 11 on an iPad (you need to be on an iPad to use Slide Over view). If so, you can move Draw layer content to Sketch (it won't be editable but it can be part of your Sketch composition).

Let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't upgraded to iOS 11 on my iPad yet, but when I copy/paste from the clipboard, the DRAW to SKETCH layer is editable. The best part about converting it into a Sketch layer is that you can then preserve transparency on that layer.

I hope the "drag across" feature supports it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ko,

You're referring to merging a Sketch Layer and an Image Layer, right? This is actually dragging and dropping layer content between the apps.

When dragging and dropping a layer from Draw to Draw the Draw Layer is editable (it's brought in as an Draw Layer).

But, when dragging and dropping a layer from Draw to Sketch, it's as if you're copying from the clipboard (the Draw layer is brought in as an Image Layer), so the content is not editable. If someone wanted to edit that Draw content that Image Layer would have to be merged down with a Sketch Layer. Make sense?

Are we talking about the same thing?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you Sue, I updated my iPad & all the apps.

and it workes

thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IFatma.

Great. Glad it's all working as it should be.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines