• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Three finger brush/painting/erasing in Photoshop?

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally had Photoshop CS6 Extended on an old MacBook Pro on Mavericks OS, and could always use three fingers at once on the trackpad to use brushes to paint or the eraser to erase (rather than clicking and then using one finger to use a brush, if that makes sense). Now I've upgraded to Photoshop CC on High Sierra MacOS but the three finger brush feature doesn't seem to work anymore? Does anyone know if this is a Mac setting or a Photoshop setting, and how I can get this feature to work again? I would appreciate it very much, since much of the work I do on Photoshop requires tons of erasing and the three finger trackpad shortcut really helped me be more precise. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally figured it out hahaha I was having the same issue.

Go to system preferences > accessibility > mouse & trackpad > trackpad options > Check "enable dragging" > choose "three finger drag"

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 5.07.59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines