• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Individual Subscription, Lightroom CC Says Trial

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have this problem. What I can do to solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I read the original post correctly the OP has a TEAM subscription.

TEAM subscriptions may not include the rights to use LR CC, Cloud Centric, Desktop computer app.

Just my take on it. It it does then it would only included the normal 20 GBs of cloud storage that you get with a Photographers subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have individual plan Lightroom CC with 1 Tb of cloud storage but I still have expired trial and can't use Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign Out of the CC DTA, Restart your system then sign back in. See if it activates properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have two plans, also an old Creative Cloud for Photographers. I think it prevents to work normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an old Photographer plan subscription that was cancelled that could be part of the cause of the current confusion.

You should log in to the main adobe site and click the Manage Account button and check the current status of the plan you now have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already cancelled this old plan, but they say it will be cancelled at the end of this month. But don't want to wait so long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there is no record of the new plan under the Manage Account and then the Manage Plan link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I see this link, but can't change anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what to tell you.

I'll ask a Staff member to look in on your posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, tried, and I still have this problem. He says that I should buy it, though I already have a plan(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you sign in to your account, Adobe ID, on the main Adobe website and checked your account?

https://www.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem!!!!! what is the solution??? ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Apologies for the inconvenience being faced. I have asked the Social team to respond. Please expect a response by Monday.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chiaralosh,

As you're getting a trial error, could you please let us know which exact version of Lightroom CC are you using? You can check the version by going to Help > About Lightroom CC, If you're not using Version 1.1 then please try updating LR through the Creative Cloud App.

If the above suggestion doesn't work then please try the steps mentioned on this article: Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines