• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preset for Lasso Tool

Participant ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Photoshop CC 2018 and when I try to use the lasso tool, it tells me that no pixels are selected.   Do I have to set up a preset to be able to use the lasso tool?  And if so, how do I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First make sure that you have a pixel layer selected that contains pixel content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another thing to check:

If there is feathering on the tool, remove the feathering before making the selection. Two places to check for feathering; the Options bar and Select > Feather.

Also, make sure that the active layer has pixels on it and that it is not an empty layer.

If the layer has pixels on it, make sure that you are selecting an area on the layer that has pixels and not an empty area on that layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines