• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save PNG without Compression by Default

Engaged ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a minor annoyance, but whenever I want to save the current document as a .PNG image, the following options always pop up:

e4R2bJWTSmuCij8zflvsGQ.png

Notice how "Smallest / Slow" is always selected by default.  I always have to manually change it to "None / Fast" whenever I save PNG images.  Is there any way to change the default so that I don't always have to manually select this option every single time I save PNG images?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2018 will keep the PNG settings you select. You can run that along with your earlier version.

Go into Creative Cloud Desktop app and when you upgrade, and under the Advanced settings of the Install, deselect the option to remove your earlier copies of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wait, so are you telling me that this was a change recently made in CC 2018 that had never been present in Photoshop before (I'm still running CC 2017)?  Or are you saying that this is just a bug in the particular version of Photoshop that I'm using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get the same results in my copy of CC 2017 (Mac), namely it defaults.  Whether it is a bug or not, 2017 will get no more fixes.

CC 2018 will give you that sticky option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines