• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed dynamic framework

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the time of writing this, I have tried with AIR 28 to embed dynamic framework. I followed instruction in release notes 11/16/2017 - Beta - AIR 28.0.0.112

But I have encountered an error at an application install:

Jan  5 17:12:50 **** mobile_installation_proxy(MobileSystemServices)[251] <Notice>: 0x16b3ab000 handle_install: Installation failed: Error Domain=MIInstallerErrorDomain Code=13 "Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.rTdpV9/extracted/Payload/****.app/Frameworks/****.framework : 0xe8008001 (An unknown error has occurred.)" UserInfo={LibMISErrorNumber=-402620415, LegacyErrorString=ApplicationVerificationFailed, SourceFileLine=147, FunctionName=+[MICodeSigningVerifier _validateSignatureAndCopyInfoForURL:withOptions:error:]

I followed Apple's Technical Note TN2318: Troubleshooting Failed Signature Verification guide, and here are results of verification of used framework after unpacking .ipa file:

****:bin-debug ****$ codesign --verify -vvvv Payload/****.app/Frameworks/****.framework/

Payload/****.app/Frameworks/****.framework/: invalid Info.plist (plist or signature have been modified) In architecture: armv7

But if I check this framework before packaging it is unsigned at all, I tried to take this dynamic framework from working native iOS sample after archiving and unpacking archive but I ended up with the same result.

After some research, by using codesign commands I realized that Info.plist file wasn't included in signing

Info.plist=not bound

Maybe it happened because of this:

"If you are code signing manually, use the --entitlements flag, naming the targetā€™s entitlements property list file:

codesign --entitlements /path/to/entitlements.plist -s <identity> <code-path>

"

Code Signing Tasks

Could you provide some feedback on what's going on and why it doesn't work?

I masked sensitive info by **** symbols

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

From AIR 28, We have added dynamic framework signing while packaging the application. You can download the latest version of AIR SDK from here.

I have created AIR application which contains swift dynamic framework with AIR 28 at my side and successfully able to install the application. In my case, i have built swift framework in Xcode which also contains info.plist, is unsigned at first. After packaging the application with dynamic framework, it gets successfully signed and installed on device as well.

Just make sure you put your all .frameworks file inside Frameworks folder under app packaging directory, so that application gets signed correctly.

-Sourabh Gupta | Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use AIR 28 SDK to pack ANE and ios app.

My unzipped IPA structure looks the same as in the picture below:

Swift-IOS-ANE/ipa-unzipped.png at master Ā· tuarua/Swift-IOS-ANE Ā· GitHub

I have folder Frameworks/dynamic.framework in the root of app bundle and I see the framework is signed somehow, but nonetheless, I'm still seeing the following error at installing on a device: 'Failed to verify code signature of ...'

Framework is written in Objective-C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Also, make sure while packaging the application, all frameworks and dylibs files should not be signed at all.

It would be great if you can share the sample application with me souguptaATadobeDOTcom.

-Sourabh Gupta | Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe still not fixed signing dynamic frameworks. For mapbox and heremaps ios frameworks we still have

same issue with latest aird sdk 29.122 on  windows

there is not unsign a framework and these third party frameworks without signing gives error

even with codesigning on mac xcode does signing correctly so it sound like the problem on adobe side.

we have tested with Mapbox.framework but get applicatioVerificationError too  on mac console there is additional helpful info

Failed to verify code signature ................Mapbox.framework .. (No code signature found)

[MICodeSigningVerifier _validateSignatureAndCopyInfoForURL:withOptions:error:]:

147: Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.in.../Payload/XtrackMobile_

all.app/Frameworks/Mapbox.framework : 0xe800801c (No code signature found.)

after codesing on mac adobe still cannot generate proper ipa as it try codesign and messed properly codesigned framework with error

codesign --force --sign ******** --preserve-metadata=identifier,entitlements Mapbox.framework

//we get error

[MICodeSigningVerifier _validateSignatureAndCopyInfoForURL:withOptions:error:]: 147: 

Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/..../Payload/Xt.....app/Frameworks/Mapbox.framework 

: 0xe8008017 (A signed resource has been added, modified, or deleted.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this codesign problem still exists on lates air sdk 29.122 win

are you testing before submiting new sdk ? what are you really doing in beta phase really ) air windows sdk has so useless features better fixed features that developers really need.

What about stuff that responsible with official forum ? Are there any quata to write feedback once in a year ? )

i don't understand what adobe trying to do.

Looks like they are only interested in photoshop,illustrator and other design products or there are many insiders from opponent companies trying to ruin what left from macromedias development department.

Official adobe forum is abandoned,it took ages to get any reply from stuff.

All support stuff hired from lazy countries hanging out in office doing nothing.

There are left only few developers outside adobe who are trying to do something but without official support adobe air will get vanished like flash.

It is still best tool than xamarin,reactjs etc but with such terrible support air gets more unreliable each day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue has been addressed in our latest beta release. You may download the beta from Download Adobe AIR 30 Beta - Adobe Labsā€‹

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it says Android packaging would remain unaffected.

we need this fix for android too.

also know issues says none ?

you should make some test before writing release notes.

the problem is not solved. have no idea what fixes you did. all binaries

remains unchanged.

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 7:33 PM, Amrita Gangwani <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines