Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Issue

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2008 Dec 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all;

I need some step-by-step instructions. I have sound clips recorded of each slide's narration broken into individual files. I would like to insert these as the narrations to the presentation. (OK I know this is easy using the import feature) Now for the hard part. After I have the narrations and timings done, I would like to add a ambiance track to loop in the background throughout the entire presentation, 'behind" the narration and playing very softly. I was wondering what would be the best procedure to do do this, and can it even be done at all. Right now the only solution I see is to create one huge master track with everything in it, and then import it to slide 1 and then move the timings to match the sound, but I feel this is extreme and way to complicated and that there must be an easier way.

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps!
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 31, 2008 Dec 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Swanley,

Question: have you tried creating a swf file for your looping audio and then adding it to the index.html page that Presenter creates during the publishing process? At least this way, you should be able to totally circumvent the Import Audio dialog box and all the trouble it would create as a result of importing your audio track (which, as you've already pointed out, would be a very, very ugly process!)

Just make sure to keep the looping audio's volume down so that it doesn't compete with/conflict with the narrative for the presentation.

Rob

Visit my Breeze/Presenter forums!
http://www.robrode.com/yabb/
http://robrode.blogspot.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2009 Jan 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rob,

An ingenious idea as always.

Jorma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2009 Jan 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yeah, every once in awhile I come up with a nugget of wisdom :)

~R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources