Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation Fees are painful

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I'm sure many other people on these forums have said the same thing already, but I am too vexed to waste time searching for similar posts. So please forgive me if this has been mentioned before.  You see, I missed my once-in-a-year opportunity to cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription without penalty and now I am faced with either a $250 penalty.

Why don't you guys just make things simple for your customers and allow us to pay monthly for Creative Cloud without getting charged a cancellation fee when we need to cancel? It's ridiculous to allow people to cancel only once per year without penalty.

I would like to be able to pay at will for the months that I use the service. Furthermore, I would like to be able to choose only the apps I intend to use and pay less because I use less.  That might be less advantageous for you guys, but as a customer,  being locked in does not engender good will.

Thanks,

Isaac

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Adobe does offer a true monthly subscription (for a slightly higher price) but you have to select it when you buy a subscription

Annual vs Monthly https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926342

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does offer a true monthly subscription (for a slightly higher price) but you have to select it when you buy a subscription

Annual vs Monthly https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926342

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why don't you guys just make things simple for your customers and allow us to pay monthly for Creative Cloud without getting charged a cancellation fee when we need to cancel?

I would like to be able to pay at will for the months that I use the service.

That is what the Monthly Plan option is for which is available when you sign up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines